Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Christmas

Another Christmas card! I seem to really be in the groove with these Christmas cards. I think I’ll have most of my cards done without having to mass produce! Yay!!!

baby christmasI think I love this image so much because she reminds me of me!!!! She reminds me of the snow suits that my mother would bundle us up in to go outside to play. We were six kids in a two bedroom trailer house so if she could get us out of the house, she did!!! Besides, there were always tons of kids to play with in the trailer park!

baby christmas side The little Christmas baby is from a wonderful set of vintage Christmas images from Clear Art Stamps. I cut and matted her with my nesties and cut the corner with my Cuttlebug. The DP is Basic Grey Eskimo kisses and the buttons are also Basic Grey.

baby christmas closeYou can kinda’ see the glitter on her fur in this picture.

I think I’ll be doing a non-Christmas card for Flutterby Wednesday tomorrow. I don’t remember when I last did a non-Christmas card.

That’s it for tonight. I’ve got a couple of DT cards to do so I’ll be working on that tomorrow!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
2 Sketches 4 U -- sketch
Whimsy Stamps -- Christmas
Stamping Vacation Pick 3 -- bows, buttons, glitter
Spoon Full of Sugar -- baby’s first Christmas preschooler
One Stop Crafts -- snowflakes
Bizzy Becs Creatilicious Challenge -- Christmas with snowflakes and sparkle

17 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous card,
Have a super day,
Hugs
Angie

Kim. said...

What a beautiful card I really love it, that image is just so cute and the layout is wonderful.
Kim xXx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Christine this is stunning a beautiful colour combo and fab designer paper too
Hugs Susie xx

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Christine!!! Thanks so much for your sweet happy birthday greetings! I'm so glad you happened by on my birthday...that makes it even more special!

I'm lovin' all of your beautiful Christmas cards. The one with three layers is fantastic and this little baby Santa is adorable! Everything you make is super wonderful!

Hope your Thanksgiving is absolutely awesome...like you! Hugs, Coralie

cnelson said...

such a sweet card!! love the paper and that adorable image!

Denise Clark said...

Christine, this image is just wonderful! So sweet. I can see how it brings back memories. I love that touch of vintage to your card! You did a wonderful job with the PICK 3 Challenge. Thanks so much for playing along!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card! Love your stamp! :) Kathy

kris said...

That's a SUPER SWEET baby Christmas card!!! love all the playful DP... very gorgeous Christine... hugs, Kris

Danni said...

That image is so sweet! Great card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

simply beautiful... Thanks for posting this as it does remind me of my little brothers all bundled up when they were little!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine...I LOVE your card...especially the embossing and the image is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious....hope to see at next month's challenge.

Abby:)

Unknown said...

I love how this card folds & opens. Gorgeous
:) Kazan

Lea L. said...

What a fun card!! Love the embossing and how it opens! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Christine said...

Beautiful card lovely colours & embossing detail thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love the DP and all the embossing.....sweet image as well!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
xx

Merry said...

A wonderful card...great colours and papers used.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I love this! The vintage stamp is adorable! Love the layout too. Thanks for sharing at Whimsy this week!

Janna :)