Saturday, November 14, 2009

I’ve Kind of Been MIA

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately!  I’ve had a migraine on and off for 2 weeks now and haven’t been creating or blogging much.  I think the headache is gone now so I’m trying to get around to visit everyone. 

Tomorrow, I’ll be watching Boise State football and creating in the afternoon.  This is our big in-state rivalry with Idaho State University so I’ll be watching for sure.  Unless things get to crazy in the game, I’ll be painting and creating too.  I have some DT cards to get out of the way but I hope to get some things created just for fun!!!

Hopefully, I’ll be back later today to bring some new creations your way!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Have fun watching the game,
Hope you don't get another one of them dreadful headaches
Hugs
Angie

Kim. said...

Oh poor you Christine, just when you had stopped the medication you thought was giving you them. Hope you can find the real cause soon and be rid of them, I have never had one myself but my daughter used to suffer with them and says they are awful.
Thinking of you and hope your team win this afternoon.
Kim xXx

Stef H said...

oh i am sooooo glad you're feeling better!

hugs,

NicNacManiac said...

Oh sweetie I'm so glad you are back, hope they find what is causing your migranes...not a great feeling!!
Have fun watching the football game and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!
xOxO Nerina :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Hope you are soon feeling 100 percent. It is not fun to have migraines. I just experienced my first one last week and all I can say is; I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy! Feel better soon and I will keep you in my prayers...
hugs,
Georgia

Cassie said...

hope the headache is completely gone and stays gone. they are no fun!!! looking forward to seeing your new creations when you feel up to it! best,cassie