Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

vintage-thanksgiving-farm-harvest-p

I’ve been writing on Facebook for the last several days about what I’m thankful for.  I thought I’d share them here.  These aren’t in any particular order, just what came to  me that day.

1. I'm thankful for my brother and sil, Ron and Gayle, for having Thanksgiving dinner at there house.

2. I'm thankful for all the friends that I've met through UofU transplant group and other online transplant forums. Especially for meeting Jim and Kitty who I hope come home to Boise soon!

3. I'm thankful for my family for all the help that they give me when I'm unable!

4. I’m thankful for the doctors and nurses at the University of Utah!

5. I'm thankful for my card making hobby and all of the blogging friends that I've met!

6. I am thankful that a beautiful young lady and her family found it in there heart to donate her organs so others could live and see.

7. I'm thankful for my sister, Alice, who comes over every week to change Tuxie's litter box and always helps me with anything I ask!

8. I'm thankful for my sister, Rose, and her family for letting me live there and for taking care of me while I was getting my transplant!

9. I'm thankful for my fur babies! Chloe, my puppy and Tuxie, my kitty!

10. I'm Thankful for my warm comfortable home!

Well that ended up to be an even 10!  I know I said it above, but I’m thankful for all my blogging and cardmaking friends over the last year!!!  I will show you just how thankful with a couple of giveaways on my blogoversary in just 45 days.  Stay tuned!!!

Blessings on this Thanksgiving Day,

Christine

5 comments:

kris said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christine!!! hugs, Kris

Lilacanglia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family,
Hugs
Angie

Karen Wilson said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christine!! Many blessings to you and your family.

Hugs;
Karen

Sarah Sullivan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christine!! I have been blessed to know you this year!! Have a wonderful day hon, Sarah

Stef H said...

may your day be filling, may your wishes be blessed, by the start of tomorrow, can you still get dressed?????

ok. i'm off my rocker here. but that's what came to mind.

a very happy, happy thanksgiving! and please know that i am very thankful you are a part of my life!

hugs,