Monday, February 8, 2010

Blooming Buttons

2nd Post for the Day!  Please scroll down to see more!!!

Can anyone tell that I had a weekend of creating?  That’s what I call a good weekend!

blooming buttonsMy new obsessions seems to be buttons!  Especially since I got Papertrey Ink’s Blooming Button Bits stamp set!  I love it!!!

I’m going to keep it short because I promised myself that I would go to sleep earlier tonight.  I’ve been staying awake until about 5:00 am and sleeping until 2:00 pm.  That just doesn’t work for me.  So I’m just going to say nighty night!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Image-Papertrey Ink;
Sentiment-Papertrey Ink;
Ink-S.E.I. Papertrey Ink;
Paper-Making Memories;
Buttons-Papertrey Ink;
Punch-Martha Stewart;
Additional from stash-ribbon. pearls colored with Copics

Challenges:
Flourishes-sketch

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful!!!
Your cards are all gorgeous!
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
You had a great crafting weekend.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love this Christine! It looks so fresh and spring like... Beautiful layout too!

{hugs}

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is so nice, I can't wait for spring!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Christine this is soo gorgeous hunny love what you've done with the buttons,hugs Linda x

Stef H said...

and you work those buttons beautifully too!

your 1st post is stunning.

hugs ♥