Monday, February 8, 2010

Swinging Willow

Did you know that the Flourishes challenge is celebrating an anniversary?  Well they are and they have revisited some challenges to celebrate!

swinging willowSix challenges in all and for some reason, I decided to go for all six!!!  I have another card ready to post and then only one more to make!  Yay!!!  Of course, I saved the most challenging one for last.  I’m to use a frame around my image!  I’ll probably do something with my Cricut.  I’ll work on that one tomorrow and then I’ll have all six done.  Phew!  Just in the nick of time since they’re all due tomorrow night!

I’ll be back in a bit with another card!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolors; Image-Flourishes; Ink-StazOn black; Paper-Making Memories; MS butterfly punch; Additional from stash-ribbon, pearls.

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes-sketch
Tuesday Taggers-Childhood toys (sponsored by The Craft Barn)
Flourishes-favorite stamp

6 comments:

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Christine, love the 'popped' image
Anne x

Kelly said...

Love it Christine...Oh how we need spring and your card is a sweet way to remind us that spring is right around the corner.
Kel

Alica said...

great card - love the colors you picked and your coloring is great too!
Thanks for plying with Paper Sundaes!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card!! The colors are so beautiful and I love the little butterflies with pearls!

Crystal said...

Great card, love the blue & the little butterflies. Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes :)

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty! What a great image and the colours and butterflies accent it perfectly. I'm glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.