I’ve missed Thursday Thunks but just wasn’t in the mood the last couple of weeks. But we’re back now!!!
We’re Not Laughing at You, We’re Laughing with You
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of doom, and the number 999.
1. You walk into a room, someone turns and looks at you and laughs. What do you do? I’d like to say I’d just start laughing as well, but I think I’d start turning red and wonder what is wrong.
2. You find an egg, take it home and keep it warm. It hatches. What type of dinosaur is it? Do you keep it and name? I thought dinosaurs went extinct years ago!
3. Which superhero would you want to be related to and why? The classic, Superman!
4. A drunken sailor comes up to you on the pier...he begins harassing you in a most repulsive way....what'll be your defense? Hai Karate!
5. Entering a CLASS A piano bar, you're encouraged to sing atop the grand instrument...you grab the microphone and sing.....
I’d sing “Hey Good Lookin’”. It’s the only song I can sing worth a darn!
6. If you were a character in a Dr. Seuss book/movie, who would you be and why? The little guy in green eggs and ham because I want to know what they taste like!
7. If you have just been called to be a substitute in the Winter Olympics for your country (apparently everyone else was busy), what sport(s) will you compete in? I’d substitute for fellow Boisean, Jeret “Speedy” Peterson in Freestyle Ski Jumping. I LOVE him!!! On second thought, he should do it so he can win that gold medal!!!
8. Did the audience from the piano bar in question #5 applaud when you were done with your song? Of course!!!
Questions 4 & 5 were contributed by Hootin' Anni. Thanks Anni!
It’s good to be back!
Blessings,
Christine
2 comments:
LOL....seriously, I tried 'em. [I made it with green food coloring for my kids once]....other than looking like h e double l...they taste the same. Trust me. LOLOLOLOL
Excellent.
My Thursday Thunks is HERE. Please do, stop by today if you can.
Happy day to you.
Love the Superman Comic :)
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/they-said-were-not-laughing-at-you-were.html
Post a Comment