Friday, February 19, 2010

Fantabulous News!

Are you a fan of the Cricut machine?FantabulousCricutAd001 Then you’ll want too know about the new Cricut challenge on the block!  The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Plus, I have even more fantabulous news!  Robin has asked me to be on the design team.  Yay me!!!  Plus, she is looking for a few good gals (guys to if you want)!  Check out the FCCB Design team call!!! 

I’ve been having some computer issues today.  My cat was sitting on my laptop yesterday while I was on my creative table.  Somehow, he changed the orientation on my screen so that I had to turn my computer on it’s side in order to read things.  I’ve spent the day on and off (while doing some creating) trying to fix it.  I finally figured out what it was but now don’t have any idea.  I was just looking at everything related to “display” until I figured out that it had been rotated 270 degrees.  The reason I don’t remember the fix?  Because that wasn’t really the issue.  The issue was that I left my laptop out so the cat could sit on it!!!

I’ll be back in a bit with a new creation!!!

Blessings,

Christine

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

A big congrats on the Cricut Challenge Blog DT! I know you will "rock it"! I wish I could apply but I feel like a "fake" cause I don't use my Cricut as much as I should!
Hugs,
Georgia
PS I think we will be in contact a lot more often in the near future! A big congrats on that too!