Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pink Saturday, Finally!

I haven’t participated in Pink Saturday in f.o.r.e.v.e.r!!!

ftd3 So I thought I would start back on my road to Pink Saturday with flowers for you all! ftd Lots of pink flowers. ftd1 Pink roses. ftd orchid Beautiful pink orchids. ftd orchid 1 And more pink orchids. ftd2 Pink daisies. ftd hydrangea Stunning Hydrangea. ftd lily and rose I hope you enjoyed!

Happy Pink Saturday!!! If you have some pink that you would like to show off, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound is our Hostess!

Blessings,

Christine

All photos are from FTD.

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

WOWZER Christine so much beauty in one post wow they all look so gorgeous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Terry said...

Beautiful flowers! If you tell me you grew those in your BY, I am moving there! Have a great weekend!

Patti said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I am making the Pink Saturday rounds.

And your pink Saturday post is lovely. All those flowers are GORGEOUS!!

Thank you for sharing,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful flowers ever!
Happy Pink Saturday an be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

There is just something about pink flowers! Yummy! I scrolled down and saw you are a papercrafter. I just started making things with paper after my classroom bought me a Cricut. You should see my craftroom now - I have skads and skads of paper, embellishments, stamps, but NO Copic Markers. I see that you use them. Your pieces are beautiful.

Happy Pink Day!
Hugs, Patti

Tara said...

Gorgeous. I think the hydrangeas are my favorite! Happy Pink and have a great weekend Christine!

Rebecca said...

Welcome back-Happy PS!

Mari said...

HELLO, AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY :) LOVE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS :)
WELCOME BACK :)

XOX~