Saturday, November 13, 2010

Big Life

Love this stamp—don’t remember where I got, but I love it!!!

big lifeHow about you?  It’s so upbeat and positive.

It was my great-nephew’s birthday party today and I drove to their house and their were no extra familiar cars outside.  I went in and asked if I came the wrong day.  No, I was two hours late!!!  Oh well, it was fun to be their without the whole crew because then I had her five kids all to myself for awhile.  I dropped of my gift and played with kids for awhile and then came home and settled in for the night!!!  The kids are all so adorable!!!

I hope you have a quiet and peaceful Sunday!!!

Blessings,

Christine N

Medium-Copics; Image-?; Sentiment-?; Ink-Palette; Paper-Basic Grey; Pearls-Kaiser Craft colored with Copics; Ribbon-Offray; Punch-Martha Stewart.

Challenges:
Etsy Inspired--image
Everybody Art Challenge--sketch
Basic Grey Challenge--wings

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better two hours to late then not arriving at all!
I love the card you made for your great nephew,i love the colours you've chosen.And the image is indeed really nice!
Wish you a peaceful Sunday too!

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE this sentiment..and so true, huh?? Love how you designed the card!

coldwaters2 said...

I love this creation Christine that sentiment is great I love the bp, ribbon and that image fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Miranda said...

Ohh this is so nice, I love the saying.

Terry said...

Love your card and the sentiment is very upbeat and positive!! Too funny with showing up two hours late, but like you said, "you had the kids all to yourself." How fun for the kids!

SmilynStef said...

Love that big bold font & whimsical tree ... great Etsy Inspired design.

Christine said...

Lovely card. I really love the sentiment and the beautiful tree. The butterfly on the bow is a perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us on the Basic Grey challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a perfect card! I love the sentiment and that whimsical tree is wonderful! I really love that sweet butterfly too! I bet you had a blast with the kids!
Take care friend and have a great week!
Hugs,
Georgia

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

de said...

LOVE that huge sentiment! Such a great card! Glad your visit was nice, even though you were late! LOL.

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful christmascard !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Queenie said...

I can see why you love that stamp, it's terrific and so is this card! I really like the patterned paper and the tree with the bird! Great design! Thanks for playing with us at EIC this week!