Monday, November 29, 2010

Grace’s Glow

Tonight I have another image from Thursdays McMahon Vintage release.

graces glowGrace’s Glow.  Isn’t she a sweetie.  I keep saying that about McMahon Vintage images, but they are!!!

The snowflakes were a bit of trial and error.  I cut them out of velum with Nestabillities colored the edges silver and added a fine clear glitter.  That really didn’t work at all.  So then I added clear glitter glue (just the cheap kids kind) all over them.  After that, they had to dry a LONG time so I put the rest of the card together.  Still not dry so I put some glitter glue on a couple of roses and went to bed!!!

I added a little Copic clear Spica an her wings and around the flame.

I’ll be back later with another card!

That’s about it!!! 

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-McMahon Vintage; Paper-K&Co.; Flowers-
Wild Orchid Crafts; Ribbon-PTI; Cuttlebug-Spellbinders Snowflakes; Other from stash-.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft--candle
A Spoon Full of Sugar--Anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge--Use shapes
Papertake Weekly--Cut it out--punch or die cut
Digital Tuesday--Let it snow
Crafty Creations--Christmas
Color Create--Robin egg blue, sea foam green, cream--optional winter
Dutch Dare--sketch
Stampin’ for the Weekend--Winter
Friday Sketchers--sketch
Just Us Girls--3-D holiday embellishments

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooh, so PRETTY!! LOVE HER Christine! =) That's PTI ribbon isn't it? The colors you chose to use are beautiful together. She's a cutie. I'm gonna have to make one up with her too I think ;) Have a great week! "See you" Thursday! =)

Lynn Stevens said...

She is a sweetie!
Thanks Christine for your encouraging words.I'm battleing the Big D right now ;0/
hugs Lynn

Anne-Marije said...

Nice card!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Kim. said...

Oh this little sweetie looks even better than she did on the download. Love those colours together and as for the snowflakes they may have taken an age to dry but the effect is beautiful.
Kim xXx

Jacilynn said...

what a sweet image! I love your bows...always!
x

Kathryn B said...

What a lovely image and the ribbon and glittery snowflake/flowers really make ot glow Christine!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Such a cute image and your embellishemnts are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create. Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a delicious card ! Love the bow ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kristin Eberline said...

What a cute little angel ♥ Love the glittery snowflakes and pretty primas also!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!!