Sunday, November 14, 2010

Imagined Life

imagined life

I made this tag for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge that Linda from Studio L3 hosts, but once again, I’m too late and once again, I promise I’m going to start the challenge earlier this time!!!  The challenge this week was the Perfect Distress technique.  I loved it, especially with this image because it gives the wet, rainy look to this image!  It’s made of Distress Ink, Tim Holtz stamps and Perfect Pearls with a little ribbon from my stash thrown in!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show--Favorite tim holtz stamp

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful tag and love this stamp!

Stef H said...

very pretty! sounds like you're making your resolutions early!!!! good girl!!!

hugs :)

Terry said...

Perfect results! Love your tag and the guy!

Kim. said...

This is a beautiful tag, love the image and I think you got the colouring perfect with it.
Kim xXx

Dan said...

Wonderful tag! Remember, if you want to be entered in the prize draw for this challenge you must provide a link to the challenge in your post. The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!