Friday, November 19, 2010

It’s My Turn. . .

. . . to be introduced on the Scrapbook Royalty blog! 

my photoWontcha head on over to take a look?  To give you a little enticement, we are having a giveaway for a fabulous prize today.

So, go to the Scrapbook Royalty blog and learn a little about me and possibly win an awesome prize as well.

Be back this afternoon with another M5D creation!

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo!! Off to check it out :)

connie schow said...

this is so awesome...

Terry said...

Congratulations! This is so wonderful and you will be awesome!

Dawn B said...

Congrats on your work with Scrapbook Royalty. Elena is a great gal. Love her, I also met her at BGC.
I entered the contest on the SR website and left you a message also. It was asking if you'd be interested in working with me on a charity crop in our area. I left more details in my post but I did one a few years ago and loved every aspect of putting it together.

Rose said...

I agree with Dawn. Trish and I would definitely come.