Thursday, November 11, 2010

It’s Thursday

So that means another four New Images Released at McMahon Five Designs!

New this week from Solocosmo...

Clara

New this week from McMahon Vintage Digitals....

Madam Margaret

New this week from Studio 313...

Molly Snowday

Penguin

I was torn between creating something with Clara or Madam Margaret but I chose…madam margaret…Madam Margaret.  She was just too beautiful to pass up!  I love the vintage images.  The roses didn’t turn out very well in the photo.  What looks like white gunk here is beautiful sparkly Stickles in real life!!!  The DP is glittery as well so this is a very sparkly card!

Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!

Bonnie, Carolyn, Kristine, Michelle, Sue

Blessings,

Christine

13 comments:

Kim. said...

Some really pretty releases this month, too hard to choose a favourite.
Your card is stunning, the image is beautiful, your colouring is perfect and the flowers are just right and enough of an embellishment.
Kim xXx

Jan Hennings said...

Love em all but the card with the vintage digi is GORGEIUS!! Hope you're feeling well and have a beautiful day :) Sending you sunshime!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wowza! Your card is beautiful and I love how you've finished the roses with the stickles too! I will have to try that! Hope you are well and enjoying our Fall weather!
~hugs~

Shawne said...

you did a really beautiful job on coloring that dress and embellishing this card, very pretty!

Kristine said...

She IS beautiful Christine and you did an AWESOME job with her too! That paper is so striking and your roses add that feminine vintage touch --perfect for her too!! Gorgeous card!! =)

Shelley said...

This is truely fabulous. The roses are the perfect accent too.

Anonymous said...

What a nice card again!
And a pity it are digi's,I like real ink and stamps,besides that I dont even have a printer,so no digi's for me.But I relly like the vintage digi!

Sue McMahon said...

Beautiful coloring on her dress, Christine! You really make her look marvelous with the background paper and those beautiful flowers!
HUGS
Sue

Carolyn said...

This is just stunning. I love the coloring and the gorgeous details that you added. Wonderful job on these new digis. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Carolyn

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Christine this is absolutely gorgeous, that image is so beautiful and so are the bp and flowers, wow, this appeals to me big time, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMGosh this card is absolutely a Stunner. Your colouring is jaw dropping as well as the colors you chose. Amazing job with this gorgeous image!
Hugs Bonnie

Stef H said...

i would have gone with that image too only i'd never get her looking this gorgeous! love it!!

thanks for your comments on the cough meds. NOTHING is working. i'm making an appointment today with the doc - which will probably be for mon. or tues. this is too long already and it doesn't sound like its getting better.

hugs, my friend.

Lynn Stevens said...

I agree, Madam Margaret is gorgeous! I really enjoyed getting together. I sending you those pics now!
hugs Lynn