Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pixie Thanks

pixie thanks

Today is my first day posting on the Paper Maniac blog, Paper Maniac Inspiration.

I only make one Thanksgiving card a year (for the hostess of the meal) and so decided to make a Thank You card instead.  I used Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious paper and chipboard and the Unity/Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious stamp set.

It’s supposed to snow a bunch tonight—blizzard like conditions (what’s the difference between blizzard like and just a plain old blizzard?).  They said the storm should hit between midnight and 8 am.  It’s going to be a rough commute but thank goodness I don’t have to commute.

Anyway they’re predicting it to dip into the single digits Wednesday so I went to unhook my hoses and noticed that one of my faucets is leaking.    If it were summer, I’m sure my sis and I could fix it but with it so cold tomorrow I decided to call a plumber.  Hopefully it won’t cost too awfully much.  I’d hate for it to dip into my stamping budget!!!

Blessings,

Christine

8 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Super cute card and I like the mix of patterns, the little rame and the handmade flower :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

this is delightful! I love the colors and the flowers make me yearn for spring again!

Terry said...

This is just darling and I love how you framed the flower! Good luck with the plumber!

Danni said...

I am giggling as I have this paper sitting on my desk for tomorrow's card.
Great card!!

Bonita Rose said...

so so beautiful.. CONGRATS for being on the team.. Patti is wonderful!

Bonita Rose said...

so so beautiful.. CONGRATS for being on the team.. Patti is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I hope indeed the plumber wont cost too much.....

Jacilynn said...

great card Christine! Hope you are staying warm. I am in Fruitland visiting family and they don't have any snow over here.
Happy Thanksgiving Friend!