Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook

I’m going to start posting my Daybook on Monday’s since I will be posting for Paper Maniac on Tuesday’s.

FOR TODAY November 22, 2010

Outside my window...snow and melting snow.  I love living in Boise where the snow doesn’t stick around very long!
I am thinking...about the things I am planning for our craft day on Saturday.
I am thankful for...my family.
From the kitchen...clean, clean, clean and then maybe some rice Krispy treats!
I am wearing...navy Yellowstone sweat shirt and gray sweat pants.
I am creating...haven’t planned it yet but probably a couple of M5D cards.
I am going...to fix my outside faucet.
I am reading...the same two books.  I haven’t been reading much lately. :-(
I am hoping...that the weather will be good so that my sister can come up for Thanksgiving.
I am hearing...the Young and the Restless!
Around the house...I’m going to try to do my very best everyday and then start every new day fresh! (see the photo I’m sharing)
One of my favorite things...pumpkin pie.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Thanksgiving Dinner!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing.. it's a new day

Sorry for the picture quality but it says, “It’s a new day, a fresh start.”  I’m going to read this out loud to myself every morning!

If you would like to take part, go to the Simple Woman’s Daybook blog and share your link.

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

so many seem to be taking this class, If I wasn't so behind I'd join in, nice pages!

Terry said...

Actually there are so many taking classes and I think I need to check some out! Not sure how it is to take an online class! Very lovely journal page! Have a nice day!

Kristine said...

What a WONDERFUL first portrait Christine! It's lovely. Hope you are doing okay? Heard you weren't feeling too well. Me either. But am fortunate as things could be lots worse than they are and I'm thankful they aren't! =) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow Chtstine,you did a great job on your very first portrait!
Excellent!