2nd post of the day. Please scroll down.
.
FOR TODAY November 9, 2010
Outside my window...crisp sunny day.
I am thinking...not much of anything really.
I am thankful for...my warm home.
From the kitchen...nothing today.
I am wearing...my favorite lounge around the house sweater and dress.
I am creating...finishing up some cards.
I am going...no where, hopefully.
I am reading...the same two books. I haven’t been reading much lately. :-(
I am hoping...to continue with my quest for peace in my life all month long.
I am hearing...the Young and the Restless!
Around the house...I’m going to continue working around the house for at least an hour a day.
One of my favorite things...my sweet puppy.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work on the house of course and find my creative muse!.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing..
Another photo I took while on my trip to the Utah mountains last month.
If you would like to take part each Tuesday, go to the Simple Woman’s Daybook blog and share your link.
Blessings,
Christine
3 comments:
I always love to read your daybook :)
What a beautiful picture! Talk about a clear sky! Enjoy the day!
What a pretty picture and wow REAL mountains!!
Here we just have bumps....LOL
Holland is flat as a pancake!
Post a Comment