Wednesday, February 23, 2011

McMahon Five Designs Release

It’s Thursday so that means it’s release day at McMahon Five Designs again!!!  I don’t have a project to share with you today but I’ve included the other design team members lovely creations for you!!!







Summer Journal by: Raven
 
Close up by: Raven
 
Card by: Shelly 
 
Card by: Shelly
 
Card by: Sue


 
 
Card by: Sue
 
 
 
 
Card by: Lorie
 
Card by: Sue
 
Inside by: Sue
 
 


Butterfly Child
 
Card by: Michelle

Card by: Judy
 
Necklace Charm by: Judy

Fairytale Lane
 
Card by: Sue

 
 
 
Card by: Amy
 
Close up by: Amy
 
Card by: Kristine
 
Card by: Kristine


 
Card by: Sue
 
 
These 2 cards were Valentine cards that were never shared.  Thought I would share them before more time passed. 
 
Card by: Sue
 
Card by: Sue
 
Inside by: Sue
 
Be sure to check out all the species of Real Wood Paper now available.

For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

I hope you enjoyed!!! 

Blessings,

Christine

1 comment:

Raven B said...

wowzers! Super awesome.
Hugs,
Raven