Friday, February 11, 2011

Stitched Memories

02-10 stitched memories
 
 
It’s release day again at McMahon Five Designs and what fun images we have this week.  I chose to work with Fairy Doodler’s adorable sewing images, plus one of the sentiments that Sue created to go with the sewing images.
 
I colored the image with Copics and used some of the fun Material Girl DP by Cosmo Cricket.
 
Sorry about the late post but I’m here in Utah because I had to have some minor surgery to remove two things on my face.  I’ve been on pain pills ever since and just did not want to get on the computer.  I’m taking milder pain pills today so I’m feeling much better!!!
 
I’ll hopefully post later about the things we have been doing while visiting my sister!  Now, I’ll show you the rest of the images that were released this week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a FREEBIE for ONE WEEK ONLY!
For YOU to use in our Natural Elements Challenge!
 
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Love your sewing collage! Beautiful coloring and the backgroud papers, so compliment the image! Happy Weekend!

"My Crafting Room" said...

Love the collage. You did beautifully.

Jan Hennings said...

SEW,,,SEW cute!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a sweet card! I hope all is ok with you...I apologize for not visiting lately...life has kind of got in the way of my "relaxation time" ! lol!
Hugs,
Georgia
PS...I hope it wasn't "Thing 1 and Thing 2" on your face...lol! That Cat in The Hat needs to put his things away!