Hi all! I’m feeling a bit better today. On Tuesday, I was so tired I could hardly even think!!! I went to bed early and slept 12 hours! Yay!!!
I have another project using some of my favorite GCD papers—Artsy Urban from the Paper Maniac store. I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Fanciful Flight die to layer up two of the patterns from this stack as well. I added a sentiment from Unity Stamps June Store Kit. I mounted the butterfly to a row of Webster’s Pages Bloomers.
That’s it for this week! See ya’ soon!!!
Blessings,
Christine
7 comments:
Glad you made it home safely! {HUGS} Your card is just gorgeous!
Glad you were able to rest up! Fabulous card!
Love your butterfly card! Glad you are feeling better. Can't imagine sleeping 12 hours, you must have been beat!
Just adorable! I love it!
Popping in to say happy Friday and I sure hope you're feeling much better :)
So glad your feeling a bit better, that long nights sleep was obviously needed.
Love the card, very different for you. The butterfly cut is stunning and really suits those colours and papers.
Kim xXx
The texture on your butterfly is just awesome!!!
Post a Comment