This little girl reminded me of a Go-Go girl so I just had to use some retro looking paper on her.
The image is a digi stamp from In Style and I water colored her. I cut the flowers with the Cricut George cartridge and shaped them with the end of a paint brush.
I, once again, used the sketch from Midnight Madness. They are having a great giveaway this month for their challenges. Go over and check it out.
It’s late and I need to get to bed. Talk to you tomorrow. I’ll be out and about most of the day but I’ll probably have some crafting time in the evening!!!
Blessings,
Christine
16 comments:
That card is certainly a YES YES,
love the papers,
Hugs
Angie
Great card,love the retro papers too
Jan x
Christine, wow this is so cute...can you say "GROOVY?" thank you for playing MM and the odds are really in your favor. See you for week two and good luck on the drawing.
Hey! Groovy Baby! What a CUTE card!
Thank you for playing MMSC - lovin' it. What a bright, fun and uplifting card, a great one to give and receive.
I love retro and she is soooo "go-go". Love it.
Hugs,
Such a great card. Love everything about it!Great Job
How cute!!! My favorite of the 3 for sure! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more! We love that your a part of our challenge!
Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/
Designer for Midnight Madness
This is one of my fav InStyle stamps. So cute. Love what you have done with her. Kim
Wonderful card! I love how you did the flowers!
Wow, that is adorable and so inventive. Great card!
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
I caught up on all posts I needed to and again, I love all your work. We are extremely bored here in Vermont, and my husband and I caught a infomercial for the Cricut! Since it is my birthday week, he said, "That's great! Do you want one." Well, yeah! But, it was over $300 and since I have to replace my clothing for the summer, I'm afraid it will have to wait.
Still, when I do get one, I know I'll be way ahead of the curve because I come here to see what can be done.
Beautiful!
Christine
A very mod looking card, the image does look like a Go Go girl, hehe really nice layout and I like the colors you picked
XmicheleX
I think all card should be bright like yours there are far too many duller cards around, bring back the bright ones.
Kim xXx
The bright retro papers make this card so cheerful! Lovely job!
This is such a pretty card. I hope you will play along with the next challenge.
Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment