Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thinking Flowers

Thinking Flowers (2)

 

One again I’ve used the sketch from Midnight Madness.  I do like this sketch but I might get tired of it by the third time!!! 

Thinking Flowers

 

 

 

 

I decorated the inside too. 

 

The image is a digi stamp from Bee Crafty and, of course, the image is painted with water color pencils.  The DP is DCWV-Sweets and the bottom right corner was made with a Fiskars corner punch and a Martha Stewart edge punch.  It’s hard to make something that little!!!

The Cute Card Thursday challenge is to make a card to cheer someone up and Fun Frilled challenge is make a card for a friend.

Blessings,

Christine

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful colours,
Hugs
Angie

Priscilla said...

another great card Christine. I think it is great how you combined all the different challenges. Take planning...good luck on number #3 I know you are going to have fun with week #2's sketch, so stay tooned :) Thanks for playing.

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and insert - loving that vase of posies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stef H said...

These are fabulous and welcome to the Flutter by Wednesday Team. I've seen your work before and it's my pleasure to be "working with you"

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say "bonjour", only to find a give away and a beautiful card. Nicely done!

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Christine, this card is lovely, the colors, swirls, image and the way it's put together. Great job following the sketch! I look forward to seeing more of your pretty creations. Thanks for playing with us.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

All right, you go girl!!! Number two for you!! Lovin' it!!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Very nice! This one invokes a warm and welcoming feeling. Looking forward to number 3.

Jacilynn said...

Soo cute! I love that you decorated the inside. Really great card Christine!

Deb said...

Fabulous card! Love the sweet image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful! Love your take on the sketch! Beautiful flowers, colors and swirls! Glad you could play along!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Christine another gorgeous card hunny! hugs Linda x

Sonya said...

Very sweet! Love the colors and your detailed inside! Great job with the sketch, so happy you're following along!

Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/
Designer for Midnight Madness

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Lovely vase card! Can't wait to see your next card :)