Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Green Daisy

Green Daisy

I probably shouldn’t have taken on this challenge because I didn’t really have any good paper for it. However, I did it anyway. The challenge at 2 Red Bananas is “Pick a Color, any Color” which is to make a monochromatic card. I think it turned out okay anyway. I’m also using it for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge which is to use beads. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.

No details tonight -- I have a headache so I’m posting two cards and going to bed!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is such a sweet card, and the image is adorable. I think it turned out great! Thanks for joining 2RB's challenge.

Jeanette - said...

It's such a sweet card - I love the butterflies. Thanks so much for joining the 2RedBananas challenge.

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the sweet image, and the green colouring looks great. Loving your little butterflies too! Louise x

Teresa said...

Your papers look great with your coloring. Great job on the challenge.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I Love this card! Love the fact that it's mostly all green!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Cassie said...

very sweet! love the butterflies!
thanks for joining in at 2RB