I have one more thing to talk about tonight. I don't talk about my health issues on my blog much but I'm going to tonight. I have a lot of pain in my legs and feet and it is very difficult to stand and/or walk for very long. Some days it is so bad I can't take care of my housework at all and other days I'll have a migraine and sleep all day. These are all side effects of medication that I take. If I'm not feeling well for a couple of days in a row, things really get behind. Since I can't spend much time on my feet, it's really easy to get further and further behind until things get to be quite a mess. Which is what my kitchen looked like today.
Well, my sister came over this evening and cleaned my entire kitchen for me. She loaded the dishwasher and then hand washed the remaining items. Since my heart transplant, I don't know what I would do without my sis. I can't clean the litter box because of the immunosuppresents I'm on. I bought an automatic litter box and she comes over every week to dump it. She really goes above and beyond and thank goodness I have her to take care of things I can't. Thanks Alice.
That's all I have to say tonight (or I guess it's this morning). I took a nap this afternoon so now I'm not at all tired and it is 3:15 am. When I get this posted, I'm going to go to bed and try to get some sleep.
I just found a new (to me) challenge blog and this fits this weeks challenge: http://funfrilled.blogspot.com/2009/05/mothers-day-and-winner.html.

26 comments:
Beautiful,
Love the colours,
Hugs
Angie
Very beautiful card! Your colouring is fab! Love the colours!
Hugs,
Tanya xx
Beautiful card, just love that image. You have an angel for a sister, cherish her.
Pinky
Hi Christine, beautiful card, I love the floral boxes on the window sill so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx
Christine,
I love your card, you are so talented. More importantly, how are you feeling today. I read your note and wish I lived closer, I would be there in a heartbeat if I could. Thank God for Alice, it sounds like she's your living guardian angel. I hope you get some rest today and know that you are in my prayers.
Take care and hugs to you my friend.
Kel
Beautiful card, Christine! Are you feeling better today?
Your sister is such an angel!
I am always learning when I stop in. Must remember to get those watercolor pencils out. I am so glad you have your sister. Mine would do the same. It is so comforting. Take good care.
Such a heartfelt and beautiful card, Christine! I'm so very sorry to hear about your painful legs and feet but so glad your sister is there for you. She's great and so are you! Blessings to you both!
Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. xx
Just lovely! Thanks for playing.
Beautiful card!! Wonderful job!
I'm sorry that there are so many days when you don't feel well. I'm thinking of you!!
Thank goodness you have someone who can help you out...
Hugs!
Hi Christine
Beautiful card, I love this image of Chris's and you have coloured it so beautifully.
Thank you for joining the Stamptacular challenge this week.
Joanne x
Ah Christine you have your own personal angel in your sister. I know myself from first hand experience how important family members can be when you suddenly find yourself not able to do the things you once took for granted.
Your watercolouring is so perfect, such a beautiful card.
Kim xXx
First, beautiful card, just really lovely! Love the colors, the composition, just everything! Second, your sister sounds like a god-send...what would we do without sisters! I hope you get to feeling better soon...I'll be thinking of you and sending you healing prayers! Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
what a pretty image for a mother's day card christine, and your coloring is wonderful. Sounds like you have a wonderful sister.
Thanks for playing this week at SSC.
hugs
Donna
This is gorgeous, I love the digi image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Liza x
Hi Christine,
What a lovely Mother's Day card and the image is a PERFECT one from our generous sponsor this week, Sketching Stamper, how appropriate!
I love how you made the matching corner bookmark too...fantastic accessory!
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through so much pain and truly know the frustration you are experiencing with not being able to do the things you want to do and use to do on your own! Thank God for Alice! How wonderful for you to have such a sister that is such a blessing!
Take care.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!
Hugs,
Priscilla
Very pretty card! Love the image
HUGS!!! I'm sorry to hear about your pain :(
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! Hope to see you next week - Good Luck!
--x Dee
Hey Christine - thanks for playing along with the Fun-Frilled challenge this week. I'm in Boise too! Sorry you're not feeling well...hope you can get through this soon....rough road though - but praise God you're here....and what a lovely blessing you have in your sister.
Love your card and matching bookmark. I really like the colors. So glad you have such a wonderful sister. I hope that soon enough you will be feeling better. Take care and thanks for joining our challenge this week:)
Wow...thanks for sharing your trials and tribulations...it sure puts life in perspective! Your Sissy must love you so much! Lucky you! Your card for this weeks sketch challenge is wonderful...love that image! Thanks for joining us this week over at Kerry's blog challenge.
Great card ;)
Thanks for joining us at SSC
Janneke X
Your card is so pretty! You did an excellent job with this challenge. Thanks for playing along and we hope to see you again next week! ~:0)
Your card is very beautiful! Love the image and your colouring! So sorry to hear about your pain, you are truly blessed to have a sister like yours!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs, Line
ooooh! super pretty!!
love the colors! Thanks so much for joining in on this 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!
This is very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!
Post a Comment