Okay, I know I made a birthday card for my great-nephew Cody but I got this idea in my head and had to make it instead. I can use the other card for someone else's bday.
Well, I didn’t really get the idea in my head until I saw these digi stamps at Bee Crafty. Aren’t they cute!!! I have some ideas going around in my head on how to make number and letter flash cards with these digi stamps. I think I’ll include them as part of his birthday present.
Of course as I said, the images are from Bee Crafty. I colored them with Prismas and gamsol. The DP is from the DCWV Kids stack. The star embellishment is a button from my stash and the star ribbon is also from my stash. I got the colored buttons at Wal-Mart being the thrifty shopper that I am.
I started this card for the Bee Crafty challenge which is to use numbers or letters. I think I’ve got that covered. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the Everybody Art challenge is Happy Birthday. The StampARTic challenge is animals.
I think it’s a cutie patootie card but I don’t think Cody will really know the difference being only one.
Blessings,
Christine
13 comments:
he may not know the difference, but it'll definitely make him smile. absolutely adorable. you're such a great aunt!
hugs,
so beautiful! Love it.
Super use of the images, a lovely card! Lots of elements and textures make this really interesting to look at too :)
- Bee Crafty
Cute card!
Such a gorgeous card! Love the colours and the cute image.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team
Fun take on the sketch. Great B-day card. Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx
Very fun card!!
Hi ya Christine...fabby card sweetness. love it all...so funky loo
perfect.
Hugs
lisa.xx
Wow what a brilliant card. Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team
What a lovely card!
wonderful sweet card !! love it !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team
aww.. super cute card!
thanks for playing along with us this week!
{love} Sylvia
eac team
Such a cool and cute card! Love the image and a great card!
Thanks for playing.
hugs,
Jorunn
Post a Comment