Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Sing-a-Long

Christmas Sing a LongI couldn’t sleep last night so I made one more card. What a cutie singing Christmas carols to her favorite animals and doll. This is Belle's Carols by Elisabeth Bell for Belles ‘n Whistles.

I watercolored Belle and her friends. The DP is K&Co. and I tied a big organza bow around the middle for the only embellishment.

I’m off to my crafty desk again to work on some DT projects so I might not be back today with any new cards.

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley -- sketch
Cute Daisy May -- red
Roses on Paper -- sweet or romance
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge -- Christmas gifts
2 Red Bananas -- Christmas or winter
Corrosive Challenge -- red and green

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute Christine, you are making me feel a bit more Christmasy

pinky said...

Really cute card, love the green with the red and that bow is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
Pinky

Jacilynn said...

Great image Christine! super cute card. I love the big bow!
Hope you are well!
x

kris said...

Such a cute card!!! i like that image!! hugs, Kris

Lynette said...

So cute! What a darling image and I like the colors you choose. Thanks for playing along with the 2RedBananas challenge this week!

Teresa said...

What a pretty card. I love that big bow. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Denise Clark said...

Christine, wanted to let you know that your Baby Christmas card was chosen as one of the TOP 3 for the PICK 3 challenge! Check out the Stamping Vacation blog!

peggy said...

Awesome work !!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so sweet Chritine and that bow is gorgeous!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Trimgym said...

Great card and image, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for joining us this week in the C.R.A.F.T. challenge "Christmas gift" A really lovely card!Cheers Claire x

Nicola said...

This card is adorable Christine, the image is gorgeous and your colouration perfect - ooh your bow has the WOW factor for sure.
Thank you for joining us at LOTV.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

dawnmercedes said...

so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by janet!