A big congrats! I love my Cricut but don't use it enough!(If only there were more hours to the day and I didn't have 2 jobs...)I can't wait to see what you create!!! Hugs!!!
Wow congratulations Christine. I keep saying I am going to but myself one of those but I always think will I use it enough, now I will be able to see what you create with yours you might just make my mind uo for me lol. Kim xXx
7 comments:
way to go. now if i only knew what that was. must check it out.
hugs,
Congrats!!
Congrats girly! :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
A big congrats! I love my Cricut but don't use it enough!(If only there were more hours to the day and I didn't have 2 jobs...)I can't wait to see what you create!!!
Hugs!!!
Wow congratulations Christine. I keep saying I am going to but myself one of those but I always think will I use it enough, now I will be able to see what you create with yours you might just make my mind uo for me lol.
Kim xXx
Woo hoo WTG, huge congratulations Christine.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Looking forward to working with you on the JB DT!! Congrats!
Post a Comment