What a sweet photo! Love it!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend!! Just getting around to leaving comments on some of my friends blogs. I am at my SIL in Virginia and was hoping to be able to use their computer but I am competing for time on the computer with 6 kids. LOL! Had to wake up real early in order to get on. Oh well, have a great weekend! hugs, Chris
4 comments:
bwwwwaaahhhaaaahhhaaaa!
hope your day was super!
hugs,
too funny, there can be peace between two societies. Especially when one barks and one meows.
Yep, we're having leftovers tonight!
What a sweet photo! Love it!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend!! Just getting around to leaving comments on some of my friends blogs. I am at my SIL in Virginia and was hoping to be able to use their computer but I am competing for time on the computer with 6 kids. LOL! Had to wake up real early in order to get on. Oh well, have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris
Post a Comment