Saturday, November 7, 2009

Repeat Three Times

I don't need more Christmas paper
I don't need more Christmas paper
I don't need more Christmas paper

I don't need more Christmas stamps
I don't need more Christmas stamps
I don't need more Christmas stamps

I don't need more Christmas ribbon
I don't need more Christmas ribbon
I don't need more Christmas ribbon


Blessings,

P.S. I was just looking at my post and realized I had written "I don't need" and not "I won't buy". he-he-he (sinister laugh)

4 comments:

Stef H said...

same thing in my book.... buy, need, want. we don't need it, we can't buy it and why do we want it. answer..... BECAUSE! just because.

hugs,

Danni said...

LOL...I say this but then the debit card goes to work...sigh.

Kim. said...

Oh your so bad, but then if we don't spoil ourselves with the things we really want/need who will!!!!
Kim xXx

Laurie said...

I know the feeling!