Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sew Vintage

Sew Vintage I love these collage/ATC images from Tim Holtz.  Several months ago I got a few and this is the first time I’ve tried this one out.  Of course, I watercolored the image.  I did a lot of distressing on this card.  All the edges are either chalk inked, torn or both.  I added a lollipop flower with a vintage button and other accent buttons.  The DP is DCWV Crafty stack and I used a MS edge punch.

Two cards in one day.  It’s been awhile since I did that.  I have some DP projects to work on tomorrow but hopefully I’ll get some others done as well. 

I’ll be back tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Get Sketchy -- sketch
Sophisticats -- ATC
My Time to Craft -- very vintage
Allsorts -- buttons
Saturday Spotlight -- Hats

17 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Christine
Great card - perfect use of buttons for our challenge at Allsorts this week. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Take care
Debs xx

Gro said...

Beautiful image, flower and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the flower it's stunning!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Lisa said...

Hi Christine, Wow such a beautiful card! Gorgeous image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

One Word Christine "WOW" love this, so talented, thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. hugs Avril xxxx

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...a ton....excellent job!

Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Stef H said...

oh christine! i love this! it's fabulous!

and thank you for live writer. i'm loving it!

hugs,

Lynn Stevens said...

That lollypop flower is the best, Love it! Your card is awesome ,can't believe you were able to wait so long to use them!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love that vintage image! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you did it, and how you photographed it, too!

dstandard said...

wooo Love this!

blackdragon said...

Love this.... brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at sophisticats this week
hugs lynx

brenda said...

Hello Christine

Am loving this one, I have this stamp and it never fails to amaze me how many different designs people,come up with using it. That flower is fab by the way.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

B x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is just amazing!! I adore Tim Holtz and this is such a fab image!! Love your handmade flowers and the colors are so pretty!! Wonderful ATC!! Thanks for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card with exquisite vintage feel! Thanks for playing along in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

Dora said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

very pretty
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!