Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thunks

rodin thinker

I forgot to post my Thursday Thunks last week.  I really missed it so I’m not doing that again!!!

Welcome to the November 19th version of Thursday Thunks!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of a clown fish and the number 10595.

 

DreamHome2 1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it? If it was in my town, I’d move in and borrow the  money for the taxes.  If not, I’d sell it.  Come to think of it, I’d probably sell it and buy a new house bigger than mine but not as big as this one!!!

 

2. Are you good at billiards?  No, despite growing up with a pool table in our home.  My Dad used to say, “What the heck are you shooting at, girl?”  I was playing with a guy a few years ago and he actually said the same thing!


3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)?  Definitely not!!!  I hope his 15 minutes of fame runs out SOON!!!

telephone-cartoon

 

4. Is your phone ringing right now?  Huh, I can’t hear ya’ over the persistent ringing my ears!

 

 

skunk-in-grass-800x600 5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don't you think man has tried? I think if they could catch it or shoot it, they would.

6. The new movie Avatar has been showing sneak peeks and been hyped to the max. Will you see it? I haven’t heard of it but based on the name, no.  I must be living under a rock!

6a00d83451e4d369e200e54ff691968834-800wi 7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you... how many meals will you have from that one fish?  Who cares, I don’t like fish!

dead_office_plants 8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor?  Since I can’t grow plants either, I don’t think it I’d care.

9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream? Oooo – spooky.  I have not that I remember

ben_franklin 10. "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment."~ Benjamin Franklin

So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100?  At 50 the sore body!  I don’t want to know after that!!!

 

11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567?  There goes that phone again!!!  I don’t think so.  I grew up with my phone number the same as my street address so I’ve tried to do the same when I can.

That’s it for this Thursday.  I couldn’t think of very many clever things to say.  Not many laughs this week I guess. 

Blessings,

Christine

13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

A phone number as same as your house number? Wow...that'd be cool!!!!

My Thunks are posted if you'd like to stop by for a visit today....HERE

Have a great Thursday.

Kerrie said...

I love your whole blog! Hugs, Kerrie

I am Harriet said...

You're not under a rock. Nobody has heard of it.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/would-you-want-your-phone-number-to-be.html

Nancy said...

Oh, I just love your Thursday thunks! Speaking of love, the card with the cardinals is so pretty. We bought my mother the famous (name escapes my tired mind) patterned dishes that have cardinals for Christmas a few years ago. Thank you so much for posting my giveaway.

Stef H said...

oh i'm sooooo not good with plants either. and having your phone # the same as your address - now that's awesome!

hugs,

Lisa said...

I sooo disagree! I thought your responses very clever and very funny...had me chuckling for sure! I love your Thursday Thunks! Always makes me smile! xoxo L

Nessa said...

his 15 minutes were up a long time ago. The bad thing is that he's probably telling the truth about Palin and he should get to see his kid, but the message has gotten lost in all the annoying back and forth attacks. Go away already.

Bud Fisher said...

I am SO with you on Levi's 15 minutes of fame! What a riot...

Bud Fisher said...

I am SO with you on Levi's 15 minutes of fame! What a riot...

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your Thursday Thunks are always so much fun to read! It's been so busy this time of year I keep trying to visit more but those crafty projects keep calling me to them...I don't know how you get so much done all the time! You're awesome! Hugs, Coralie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it. persistent ringing...I love it and the aches...I'm so with ya. Have a great day :)

MiLeT said...

it's my first time also to hear about avatar. haha. thanks for the visit. @ http://goodluckhomepage.com

Rose said...

I am thinking age 60 is backache.