Bing Crosby’s daughter killed . . .
Peter Pan’s son!
Did I peak your interest? More about that tomorrow!
Squigglefly released some new images again on Saturday. I’m telling ya’, your going to love them. I know I do!!! My sister and I spent the evening coloring some of the new images and we will have a sisters post for you tomorrow. We really had fun chatting and crafting. It doesn’t get better than that!
The first challenge of the year is on at the Squigglefly blog. The challenge is to make anything but a card. Be sure to check out all the lovely DT projects that are posted today! We take turns (every other week) participating in the challenges so I will have a challenge project for you next week.
I was planning on going home on Wednesday but it looks like a storm is coming mid week so I’ll probably go home on Friday! I’m really loving the time I spending with my sister’s family but I’m ready to sleep in my own bed. Especially on headache days!
Blessings,
Christine
3 comments:
You've got me wondering what that post title is all about! Very interesting...! I know what it's like to be away from my own bed and I can just do that for so long and then have to head for home! Have a safe trip back! Hugs, Coralie
you have peeked my interest, glad your enjoying your time with your sister!
Post a Comment