Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

56swansontvdinner-12 The winner of the $50.00 gift card to the online craft store of your choice is:

#32—Anne

Congratulations Anne!

Now, I’m going to go cook some delicious Sausage and Vegetable Tomato soup for our dinner this afternoon! I’ll share the recipe some day soon! It is so yummy!

Blessings,

Christine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulatione Anne!
"losers' are welcome to check out my candy for a chance.
Thanks Christine for offering this great candy!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoo hoo Congrats to Anne!! Wonderful treats Christine!! I love sawnson chicken dinner..giggle snort!! Hugs, Sarah

Anne said...

omg I'm gobsmacked Christine!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much I'll certainly have fun spending it:)
I'll drop you an email with my details
hugs
Anne x

Stef H said...

way to go anne!!!!

hugs :)

Shana said...

Congratulations Anne! Have fun shopping!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats Anne!!!!

Terry

Lori said...

There's nothing better than being able to spend somebody else's money - lol! Yay Anne!!!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Jacilynn said...

Congrats! Have fun Shopping!

Anne said...

Christine did you receive my email re the candy?
I've heard nothing from you as yet
hugs
Anne x