Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forgetful Squigglefly

This is my first week for the Squigglefly Challenge and what did I do?  Forgot to make my post on Monday!

100_5032 I hope you all forgive me!

The challenge this week is to make a clean and simple card and to include some blue!  Simple as that!!!

The “You’ve got the birthday, I’ve got the cake” sentiment is from Squigglefly and I cut the cake from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge.  I cut the shaped card with that cartridge as well.  I embossed the scalloped circle with CB Swiss dots and the cake with swirls and then sanded the Core’dinations cardstock to reveal some of the color.  I chalked the flame and added some glitter glue here and there.

That’s about it.  I’m working on a project right now that is really close to my “heart.” (hint-hint)  I can’t wait to share it with you later today!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Stamp Something -- Blue and white
The Corrosive Challenge -- Digi stamps

1 comment:

Denimo said...

Hi Christine! How creative this card is!! I love it! So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo