Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi Honey, I’m Home!

After 40 days (and 40 nights), I’m home! The weather forcast wasn’t very promising for today, but I didn’t care. I was going to come home. As it turned out, the worst of the snow stopped this morning and I had some wet roads but no slick roads. Phew!!!

It’ll be a few days before I have some new stuff to share with you. Before I start unpacking, I’m going to rearrange the furniture in my creative space to add a few more storage pieces and hopefully make more room! I left with three Rubbermaid bins and came home with three. That’s a good law of averages. Used some, bought some!!!

I'll be around to visit your blogs in the next few days! I'm not even going to try to catch up on commenting but please know that I'll be checking it all out!!!

That’s it for tonight! I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!!!

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Glad you're home safe and sound Christine. Take a little time to re-charge.

Kelly said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Look forward to seeing your next creations. Take care and hope you got to pamper yourself!
Hugs,
Kel

Kim. said...

Hi Christine glad you made it homr safe and sound. Love the new look blog, it's great. Hope you had a wonderful nights sleep in your own bed.
Kim xXx

Nancy said...

Cute, cute, here! I'm so glad you made it home safely. I have this thing about snowy roads, as in, I don't drive on them!

Interesting that I have been putting off making the rug for my master bath redo. Well, it all worked out for the best. I was meant to get your comment, and have spent the last hour or so researching "toothbrush" rugs. That is exactly what I need to do with the resources I have on hand!

Thank you! (very very much!)

Sarah Sullivan said...

So very glad you are back..I missed ya!! Hugs, Sarah