I forgot to post my Squigglefly challenge card before I went to bed. As you probably know, I’m late to bed and late to rise so here I am now. Don’t you just love this cute little Rabbit Blast image from Cheryl Agler. It’s not in the store yet so you’re getting a great sneak peak here!!! The challenge this week is to include an animal on your project. To be eligible to win this weeks prize, you must include a Squigglefly image on your creation. If you’d like, check out the Squigglefly store for some freebies!
Back in a minute with the details and other challenges. For you, head on over to the Squigglefly challenge and take a look at the projects from all of the other lovely ladies on the DT. I hope you play along with us this week!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Twinkling H2Os; Image-Squigglefly; Paper-DCWV Baby Girl; Cutting-Nestabilities, MS Doily Lace; Pear Swirl-Basic Grey and colored with Copics; Additional from stash-pearls colored with Copics.
Challenges:
Flourishes-Easel cards
Digital Tuesday-Animals
Dare U 2 Digi-Punches
Stamp Something-Something cute
Sketch Saturday-sketch
Secret Crafter-Multifolds
Paper Sundaes-Glittery spring
Pile it On-Flowers
15 comments:
Beautiful card, Christine!! I love the soft colors!!
Super card Christine! Your cards are always worth the wait. Love your coloring, and the way you have the pearls on either side.
Your card is so pretty! Love it!
This is so pretty, I love the coloring on your image. Gorgeous colors!
This is just too cute!! Love it!
You've sure made a lot of beautiful cards in these last many posts! You are very talented! And I love the vintage valentines on your blog page! So cute!
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
what a pretty card. i am a real fan of the easel card
Lisa ;)
I forgot to post mine too. Yours was definately worth waiting for. Gorgeous!
What a great card! I love these easel cards. gorgeous colors and image.
Sorry to hear about your migraine. I've had some in the past and know how debilitating they can be. :( Hope you feel better soon.
No baby yet. I'm feeling good though.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Feel better.
Jacilynn
wow this is soo pretty! I love that bunny and the pearls and flower embellies are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Such a cute bunny! Love this card too! The accents are perfect! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
This is adorable - I so love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us this time around at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp
Karen x
Gorgeous card lovely colour combo great take on the chall. thanks for joining us at SCSC
Christine xx
Great easel card! Love your coloring and color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Post a Comment