Today, at Flutterby Wednesday, we have a sponsor – Susana’s Custom Art and Card Designs. I’m not sure of the prize but you’ll definitely want to play along. Susan is going to be releasing some new Elisabeth Bell stamps soon so you’ll want to go check it out on the store blog. While you’re there, be sure to check into the chance to win a whole bunch of Elisabeth Bell stamps!
I thought it would be appropriate to use an image that I purchased from SCACD. Isn’t this little fairy adorable. She is the sweet Groovy Fairy from Fairie Song Art Stamps.
So, since Susana’s tag line is “Follow Your Heart in Art and Life” our challenge this week is to use hearts somewhere on your creation (their are hearts on my paper) and, of course, to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation. In order to be in on a chance to win the prize for this challenge, you must have your creation linked before Monday, Feb. 22 at midnight. The winner will be announced with the next challenge on Wednesday.
If you'd like to play along, go check out all of the other lovely DT blogs by clicking on their links on the right sidebar and then go to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog to link up your card. While you’re there, be sure to check out the lovely GDT creations.
Now, go forth and create!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-watercolors; Image-Fairie Song Art Stamps; Ink-Stazon black; Paper-DCWV Whimsy; Punch-Martha Stewart; Additional from stash-ribbon, pearls colored with Copics.
Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs--Punch it out
A Spoon Full of Sugar--Springtime
Get Sketchy-sketch
22 comments:
Magnificent creation :) Love it :)
I love that quote from Mother Theresa you have on your sidebar - been one of my favourites for years :)
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)
Hi Christine! Wow, what a pretty card and sweet image!! I'll have to look into that one. Love how you added the pearls around her. Very pretty!
Awesome card this week, Christine! I {heart} all the pearls around your fairy!
Hugs,
Lelia
Wow, Christine...you rocked this easel card!! Love the colors!!
oh wow! this is absolutely gorgeous!
hugs ♥
Aww that image is the sweetest!!! Love the easel card with those pretty papers and lovely pearls!! =D
HI Christine
Lovely color balance and awesome Easel card:o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
REally cute, and love the out of the box technique with this image!
LOVE how you have her dangling "out of the box" Very cute!!
Oh what a sweet image!! I love your coloring, your design and how you added the pearls to frame. Gorgeous choice of colors and dp!
hugs,
Chris
She's just so sweet, and your colors are lovely! :)
Oh Christine, love how you cut her out and put the pearls around her. SHe's so sweet! Fabulous card all around!
Love this!! She is so pretty and what a fabulous card!
Wow Christine - I love how you have that sweet fairy sitting on the edge of the circle - great out of the box technique! Your coloring is outstanding!
Hugs, Harriet
This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the pearls, great card!
this is beautiful christine - love the colors and the pearls!
This is such a very sweet card! Love the sweet image, colors and pretty papers!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Tami
Adorable FBW card!! This is such a cute fairy image! Love the layout you designed for it!
So sweet. This is a darling fairy and I love the pink pearls.
What a sweet card, Christine! Love it :)
This is wonderful. I love the soft colors and the pearls!!!
Post a Comment