Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Papertake Nest

I’m so pleased to be guest designer at the Papertake Weekly Challenge for the next 4 weeks.  As always, their challenges are always fun and intriguing.  My first challenge as guest designer is a sketch challenge.

ptw _35 And here’s my take on this weeks sketch.

butterfly nest

Haven’t the Olympics been great!.  I think the free skate in ice dancing is my fave Olympic event.  It’s so entertaining.  Now the women skating.  Yay!!!  Plus on Thursday, fellow Idahoan (he’s even from Boise) Jared “Speedy” Petersen does the freestyle and he is favored for the gold.  We had a gold medalist cycler in the summer Olympics so it would be great to also have a winter gold medal from Boise!!!

I’ve got a lot of things coming up here on my blogo and I’m trying to get a bit ahead of myself so I don’t get overwhelmed.  That can happen so easy!!!  Plus, if I would get back organizing my creative space, I might get more done!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Deets:
Medium-Twinkling H2Os;
Image-Inkadinkado;
Sentiment-Amy Butler;
Ink-Stazon Brown, Papertrey Pure Black;
Paper-DCWV Mariposa;
Punch/die-Nestabilities, EK Success;
Additional from stash-ribbon, pearls colored with Copics.

Challenges:
Cute Daisy May-Flowers
Kaboodle-Fancy folds

Stamp Something-Touch of spring
The Corrosive Challenge-Wings

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow your card is amazing. Lovely image and coloring. Lots of fantastic details.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Holly Young said...

this is beautiful Christine.

Patricia St Martin said...

love your Easel card. You did a beautiful job.

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Helen x

Stef H said...

what a gorgeous card! and i'm sooo looking forward to more of your beauties!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous Card Christine :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring us perfect ! :-)

It is lovely to have you join us as our GD :-) welcome :-)

luv
Lols x x

pinky said...

So beautiful Christine, you have finished this card to perfection, absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
Pinky

tanjaak said...

Hi! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Hugs, Tanja

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Christine! Love your take on the challenge! It's wonderful to have you as a guest designer!
xx Sharon

Sharon Caudle said...

oooo...forgot to say that I LOVE the vintage valentines on your blog. Soooo CUTE!
xx Sharon

Faye said...

I love easel cards and this is a stunner. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

This is gorgeous, Christine!!! I've been doing some fun crafting myself lately and finding it more difficut to get out and visit...but am thinking of you! Hope all is well! BIG HUGS!!!
Coralie

Laurie said...

The little nest is just adorable. So springtime! I cannot believe how much you get done everyday on your blog!

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely detail Christine and the colouring is gorgeous.
Thank you for playing with us over at CDM this week.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Superb Easel card, love that Image, many thanks for sharing with us at CDM this week, Hugs Avril xxx

mudmaven said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a beautiful easel card! ABSOLUTELY LOVE your color choices and papers, and your coloring is FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.