Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunny Buttons for Papertrey Ink

Have you heard of all the happenings over at Papertrey Ink. Nichol has been announcing all kinds of things on her blog this week. There are a lot of things happening over there so you might want to go check it out.

sunshine and buttons Last night, she challenged us to use the emboss resist technique to make a card. I used Lemon Tart Hybrid ink to add some sunnyness behind the flowers. I know, sunneyness isn’t really a word but I think it’s descriptive.

I love the design of Papertrey Stamps. I made this clean and simple card today and earlier this week I made a shabby-chic card using the same set, Blooming Button Bits.

Everything you see is Papertrey Ink except the pearls (which I colored with Copics) and the little butterfly (MS).

That’s it. I’m going to see if I can’t get something more created tonight!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge -- Embossing Powder

8 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Adorable! Love your button flowers

Stef H said...

this is stunning and i didn't know you could color pearls with your copics. amazing!

hugs :)

Kim. said...

Beautiful summery card, this will really brightens anyone's day and room.
Kim xXx

Laurie said...

Ooh! I just love all the button-y stuff! Hey, today I'm going to an all day crop! Fun, fun...

Melisa Hunter said...

This is gorgeous! Love your layout and all the details!

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE this!! LOVE it!! did I mention I love it?

Betty Wright said...

Christine, this is terrific! I just got this set. Love how you stamped the image and embossed onto dp. Great looking card!

Ali Manning said...

This is such a beautiful card - I'm so glad you joined us Gingersnap Creations - come visit us again soon!