2nd card for tonight!
Please scroll down to see a beautiful Squigglefly image!!!
I’ve been trying to play along with all the Papertrey Ink contests this week for all of their announcements and the February new release. I made tonight’s card for the Card Positioning System sketch the PTI is sponsoring. Everything you see is from PTI with the exception of the American crafts ribbon.
How’d you like the Opening Ceremonies? They were beautiful weren’t they. The only time I cried was when the Americans walked into the stadium. It’ll be interesting to see the metal to tear ratio once the Olympics are over!!!
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
oh it seems like ages since i've been here and i do apologize. this is beautiful. i love the soft green too. and i just love your squigglefly card! it is GORGEOUS!
hugs ♥
I loved the soaring acrobat! Cirque d'Soleil on TV. Precious card, and I'm looking at, and loving, the cherub with pink just below it.
This card is beautiful, great work!
so very pretty...!
Post a Comment