I know I’ve said this before, but I think this is my favorite card yet!!! I love the Shabby Chic look and I think I nailed it on this one! However, I wish I hadn’t frayed the ends of the ribbon. I thought it looked ok but when I see the photo, I don’t like it. I’m going to give them a little trim! This is a new CB folder that I got while I was in Utah. I {love} it!!! It has hearts combined with flowers and in the flowers. So fun!!!
I was pretty sore today after all the moving yesterday so my creative space looks just like it did last night. I made this card and I painted a new Tilda stamp that came while I was away. So I had ordered some things so they would get here about the same time as I got home but when I didn’t get home as expected, they were waiting for me!!! How fun is that? Christmas all over again!!!
I might get the Tilda done before I go to bed. If so I’ll post it.
Blessings,
Christine
Now, here’s all the details for my card.
Card Details:
Stamp -- Papertrey Ink
Paper -- Making Memories
Buttons -- Papertrey Ink
Cuttlebug folder -- floral fantasy (love this folder!)
Additional from stash -- ribbon, pearls painted with Sharpie, lace
Challenges:
The Pink Elephant -- Pink
Flourishes Challenge 4 -- pink
Creative Card Crew -- Valentine’s
Papertake Weekly -- Love actually
ABC Challenge -- New stash (buttons, stamp)
Creative Belli -- Ribbon
La-La Land -- Hearts
Delightful Sketches -- sketch
Fussy and Fancy -- hearts
Secret Crafter -- hearts
The Corrosive Challenge -- Love
Gingersnap Creations Chestnut Theme -- romance
28 comments:
this is simply stunning, i love the attention to detail, such a sophisticated looking card, very beautiful! thank you for joining the CCC challenge this week Linda x
BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great design and use of the color pink!!! Love this PTI Set too :)!!!
Thank you for celebrating the FTTC Anniversay with us!!! Hugs ~S~
Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC and ABC this time.
Cathy xx
What a beautiful card! I love the embossing and buttons in the center of the flowers! The colors are so soft and gentle!
Thank you so much for joining us at weekly La-La Land Challenge!
Oh oh oh I looove it - very soft and shabby..perfect!! So glad you are back...hugs, Sarah
stunning
Thanks for joining us on ABC & SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
WOW, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the embossed bg with the distressed edges, and Love your cute image with the buttons! Thanks so much playing along with us at LaLa Land Crafts *Ü*
Love the vintage look of this! Thanks for joining us on the Belli Challenge!
Beautifully shabby chic! Love the combo of the buttons and the pearls!
Very lovely Christine. I love the buttons!
Wow! This card is gorgeous!! I especially like the buttons, and the ribbon for the Belli Challenge! thanks for playing.
I ADORE this! Very very sweet!
Absolutely Beautiful TFS and joining us in the Belli ribbon challenge
ha!
i think it's my favorite too! at least until your next creation! *wink*
seriously, it's just to die for gorgeous!
i've missed checking in - have over 160 posts from my flutter by girls to catch up on....but sounds like from this you are back home? i guess that means all is well at your sis's - praise God for that! blessings,
cassie
Gorgeous card :-) i love how you used the buttons for flowers and the ribbon looks just beautiful ,,, I like the frayed edges :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
gorgeous, elegant card.
luv
Debby
Wow, this is SO pretty! Love that lace and the big silk bow and those buttons! Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge!
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC and ABC Challenge!
Helen x
LOVELY card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
GREAT card! Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.
Simply yummy! I love Shabby Chic too and this is a beautiful piece of work. Great colors and design - that bow is positively scrumptious. So happy you could join in the fun with us at Creative Crew Crew this week!
Very pretty! Gorgeous bow! Thank you for joining in on the ♥HEARTS♥ challenge at La-La Land Crafts!
Totally gorgeous!! Love the embossing and all the 'bellies! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
Classy card, love the button and pearl detail. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew.
Sam x
Ohhh love your embossing, distressing, bow, buttons - Every little detail! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge! Please join us again next week!
Gorgeous! I love the button flowers and embossing! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
shabby, chic and beautiful! So glad you joined us at Gingersnaps Creations!
Post a Comment