Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tea Party Picnic

teaparty picnic

I seem to be missing the motivation to create lately and I just couldn’t get a handle on the reason why.  I was going through some stamps that hadn’t yet been mounted and saw this cute little Dolly and stamped her a couple times and begain to paing one of them.  I finally figured out what was wrong.  I hadn’t stamped just for the inspiration of it for a long time!!!

It’s been kind of cold around here the last few days and this sweet card really cheered me up!!!  I got some new Papertrey fun from the Brown Truck today so I’m off to play with some of those for my FBW card!  Please come back to see it tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Dolly by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD; Ink-Stazon black; Paper-Making Memories; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Punch-EK Success; Ribbon-American Crafts.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft-Friends/friendship
The Pink Elephant-sketch

12 comments:

LORi said...

Ohhhh, how precious!! Love your sweet card!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

aww such a sweet card.
Thanks so much for for joining us this week at TPE.
Kristy x

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm in the same slump. Went out to the studio tonight and Nothin!!!!!
but your card is adorable. At least you were productive!

Donna said...

This is such a delightful and sweet card...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card and lovely pastel colours! Love the bow and button! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet!! I love this image! Gorgeous coloring and color choice! Love the pastels!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so so sweet ! Love the pretty colours. SMiles from Catherine

Unknown said...

Absolutely precious card! I love the MM paper. :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

Holly Young said...

Very cute Christine! I love the buttons and bow!

Victoria said...

Wow such a lovely creation, very pretty

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Debby said...

That can put a hiccup in your mojo for sure. I'm always stamping for someone else and not really just because I wanna. I seriously need to cut back on a few things. She's a cutie. You done good.