Friday, February 5, 2010

Two for Tea at Just Buggin’

As they say, better late than never.  Does that work even if your REALLY late? 

23 heart teapot I made this Valentine card for this week’s challenge at Just Buggin’ which is “love ya’.”  Just don’t forget that you need to include at least one cut from your Cricut.  Every cut you see is from the George cartridge.  I used Design Studio to get the dimensions that I wanted.  Of course the pot’s belly and the lid are hearts, the base is a triangle, the handle is a D and the spout is a J.  I made one like this last year and hand drew and cut the handle and spout.  This time, I wanted to try to use my Cricut for everything.

If you'd like to play along, go to the Just Buggin’ challenge blog to get some inspiration, make something and then link it up on the JB blog!

I added some Basic Grey pearl swirls and regular pearls colored with a Copic, as well as the embossed sentiment from Hero Arts!

I’ll be back with something else I’ve been working on today!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Delightful Sketches and Challenges -- love
Stamp Something -- Love something
Stampin For the Weekend -- Valentine’s
Flourishes -- be inspired by your favorite drink

6 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! and so creative!

Kim. said...

What a great fun card, love the way you have put it together.
Kim xXx

Gloria Westerman said...

Just drop in and saw this tea pot....how creative....I really love it....great job.....

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute and very creative.

Julie Koerber said...

So fun and creative! Love your style!

momof5sons said...

Too cute! Love your idea and all of those pearls.