Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook for August 31, 2010

FOR TODAY August 31, 2010

Outside my window...is a beautiful blue sky with white puffy clouds.
I am thinking...about what I’m going to create today!
I am thankful for...my family.
From the kitchen...I don’t think I will be cooking today.
I am wearing...navy blue dress.
I am creating...I don’t know yet.
I am going...to stay home.
I am reading...a couple of mysteries.
I am hoping...that the wild fires will be put out soon.
I am hearing...the tv, as usual.
Around the house...I’ll be cleaning the kitchen today.
One of my favorite things...the coolness in the air that means fall is on the way.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  doctor’s appointment, spend time with Rose.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

10-08-31 Fall Leaves in Utah

If you would like to take part each Tuesday, go to the Simple Woman’s Daybook blog and share your link.

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful Fall leaves in Utah! I'm so ready for Fall but as for today, I'm canning Spaghetti Sauce for the Winter :)

Terry said...

We don't really get Fall here, so I enjoy seeing those leaves! Enjoy!

Stef H said...

sounds like you'll be having a peaceful day. gorgeous picture!

hugs :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful leaves...makes me want to have Autumn here already! It was 92 in Buffalo today! Yikes! But it is suppose to cool down to the 70's this coming weekend! I love your Wednesday posts...

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I meant to say Tuesdays...I usually read them on Wednesdays...:)