Friday, December 17, 2010

Sabrina

Before I get to my creation this year, I just wanted to mention that our newest illustrator, Fairydoodler in addition to this weeks image, she is offering not one, but two FREEBIES!!!!

Love the clown image—perfect for the artistic type on your list and we always need images that are good for teen boys.  So got get yours now!!!

Fairydoodler Freebie Set

Snow Angel

 

The card I made for you today is of Solocosmo’s Sabrina image.  I love these sweet little ladies that Jessica draws.

sabrina

 

Sabrina

 

Santa Boy

Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!

Bonnie, Carolyn, Christine, Kristine, Michelle, Sue

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-McMahon Five Designs Solocosmo; Paper-DCWV; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities; Other from stash-pearls.

Challenges:
City Crafter--kraft

6 comments:

Terry said...

She is very pretty and I love those flowers! Adorable card! Have a great weekend!

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling and love those flowers!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Very pretty ... beautiful flowers ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

Such a cute card you have created.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So sweet and pretty! I love those flowers! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!