Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tim’s Tags–Day 1

I finally made a chance to work on Tim Holtz tags.  I was planning on going to the store to get some supplies for my Christmas ornaments but then I woke up with a migraine.  Since I had to take some pain killers, I couldn’t go to the store.  Working on Tim’s tags even took my headache away!!! Yay!

tag 1

Here’s my version.  I don’t have the dies that he used so I cut out my own house, used a wooden fence from my stash.  I made what was supposed to be a tree using the Martha Stewart fern leaf punch and then made a cute little bow with real vintage bias tape—the bright green.  Then I put a little bow on it!!! 

Love this tag.  I love things with houses (that’s a Brave Girl thing) and my life word (I just made up that term) is “BELIEVE.”  Just love it!!!

I got two of them done today.  I’ll be scheduling the 2nd one to post tomorrow.  I’m hoping to get the 3rd one today—it’s my favorite one so far.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I’ll see you tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles--Tag your it
Creative Belli--Anything with an “R” embellishments (ribbon)
Dutch Dare--Christmas card, tag or ornament
Stamp Something--Christmas color combo
Fussy and Fancy--Anything but a card
Paper Sundaes--gift packaging, a tag or a perhaps hand-made gift

10 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I'm lovin all the tags I'm seeing around blog land. fabulous! glad your migraine went away! no fun

Larisa said...

Nice tag!
Be hurry! Today Tim gives his 6th tag already! I wish you good luck!

Lynn Stevens said...

Here it is! So glad you got a chance to play. great idea using the punch for the trees!
glad your headache went away also.
hugs Lynn

Nancy said...

Love it!!! I am so planning and planning for tag playing.

Jill said...

Really lovely tag for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles and hope to see you next time. Jill

Danderella said...

Beautiful tag! I love that it is a little scene..that fence is great. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.

Danielle

**Farrah** said...

I LOVE your tag Christine!!!
Tim Holtz would, not doubt, be happy to see such a great tag made from his product!!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Lena said...

Amazing your tag. Do you inspired a Tim Holtz 12 tags projects?. Really a great job. I love little fence and tree.
Thanks for joining us at DDCC.
Hugs and merry x-mas.
Lena

Ellibelle said...

What a great tag! Loving all the different elements you added to it.
Thank you so much for playing along at stamp something this week, hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Alica said...

Fantastic! Love all the elements on your tag!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!