Thursday, December 9, 2010

What New?

A lot is new at McMahon Five Designs—that’s what!!!  But more on that later.  In the meantime, so sorry I’m late today.  I worked on my Tim tags way to late yesterday and by the time I got my Scrapbook Royalty post made, I totally forgot to post the M5D release!!!

santas sleigh

When I saw this image, I new I had to go retro!!!  It just screams 60s doesn’t it! (DP is Cosmo Cricket and ribbon/buttons are PTI.)

Now on to the new release!!!  I am so in love with our new illustrator.  I can’t wait to see what else she creates!

We are again excited to announce to you...

a New Illustrator has joined us!

Please welcome...Fairydoodler!

Mr. Snowy Snowman

Santa's Satchel

Oh Christmas Tree




Kai The Snowball King

Akira

Winter Accessory Kit

12 Days of Christmas

*Available Individually or as a Complete Collection

Note from Christine!!!  These 12 Days of Christmas images are adorable and so tongue in cheek.  The two turtle doves has two doves in a cage sitting on a turtle.  I haven’t seen them all but I’m going over to the store soon to see them!!!

 

For those of you who know Jess, she's the proud Momma to Juneau Lynn!  Juneau was born a few weeks early but Momma and Baby are doing very well!

Congrats Jess!

New this week...

Retro Ornaments

Retro Birds

3 individual bird files plus this complete image

 

New this week...

Dragon Heart

New this week...

Santa's Sleigh

Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!

Bonnie, Carolyn, Christine, Kristine, Michelle, Sue

The snow is almost melted in my yard!  Yay!  I loose my little Cloe in the snow since she is all white and tiny (she only ways 6 pounds), especially at night!!!  It’s supposed to rain some more this weekend so then it will be all gone.  Now what to do with the big chunks of mud that the backhoe left in my yard last week.  Now I realize it would have been easier to remove them while the snow was still under them.  I was thinking they would dry up but they aren’t going to anytime soon!!!

I truly hope you are having a great week.  Do something nice for someone today, okay!  Let’s make someone else’s day today!!!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Those are really sweet images!

Kim. said...

Some really cute new images and your card is beautiful in those retro colours and a comical santa. So gald your snow is on the move. We had more last night but not a lot of it laid, the weekend is supposed to be warmer and then more snow expected next week, great joy!! Oh and by the way I made my mother in law's day today by finally managing to make her shadow boxes and ornaments for the great grandchildren.
Kim xXx