Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tim Tag 8

I guess I did get tired of tags because I had tags done that I didn’t get posted.  Or maybe I just wasn’t in a talkative mood here on the blogo!!!  Well, I’m back now with tag 8.

tag 8I didn’t have hardly any of the supplies for this tag.  I didn’t have the masks that Tim used so I cut a sleigh and reindeer with my Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge.  I also didn’t have Tim’s house edge die so I cut the houses out with the Winter Wonderland cartridge.  I’m going to be getting that house die.  I love that one!!!

I used an old watch part instead of Tim’s Idea-ology clock faces however, I’m going to go get Tim’s clock faces and replace this one.  I just don’t like that look.  Tim used a label maker for the sentiment but, once again, I don’t have one of those so I just generated it with the computer.  I used Vintaj corners instead of Tim’s as well.  It’s kind of fun to dig around the stash to find the things I needed!!!

In case your wondering what the back of my tags look like, I used the same background on the back as on the front.  Normally (but not with this one) I created a background on each side and then used the side I liked best as the front.  I do that with most tags I create.

Now, if you stuck with me for this long, I have some news for you.  My blogoversary is in just 19 days and I think I have a fun way of celebrating.  Come back on Christmas Day to find out what you will need to do to have a chance of winning the goodies!!!

Have a good Wednesday before Christmas, okay?

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice job!!! This tag is one of my fave in all by Tim))))

Lynn Stevens said...

its amazing how you can make it work, even without all the supplies!
well done Christine,
I hope your ready for the big day!
hugs Lynn

Jan Hennings said...

beautiful tag and can you believe that Christmas is just a few days away??
Merry Christmas, Christine!

Laurie said...

Oh I like this one much better than the Santa one! I am excited about your blogaversary!