For February our theme is Natural Elements. For my card I used some of McMahon Five Designs Real Wood Paper and Shawne’s Studio 313 Bird on a Frail Branch image. It’s such a beautiful sentiment. Also, I went outside and cut a branch off of my sage plant for the birdie to sit on.
Go ahead and find natural elements to add to your card this month! Pull out some of the items you haven't used in a while or haven't even tried yet! We all have hemp cord, raffia, wooden buttons, cotton ribbon and how about really changing it up and using Real Wood Paper? There are hundreds of ideas for it's use in the Idea Gallery! Below is an Inspirational Photo to get your creative minds going!
Now, it wouldn't be a challenge if there wasn't a prize, right? RIGHT! Using our Natural Elements Theme we created a Prize Package filled with Natural Elements!
So, let’s all go create some natural projects using images from Studio 313 or McMahon Five Designs. That’s one great prize!!!
Blessings,
Christine



5 comments:
christine.... i don't know if i never noticed or what, but holy moly.... your creations lately have been way more than gorgeous!!!! wow! this is absolutely stunning. fabulous colors and textures.
hugs :)
Gorgeousness!!!!!
WOWIE, love this Christine! I knew you were gonna do something with a branch... shouldda known a bird! ♥ that! =)
Beautiful I Love birds as you well know, I wish I had more time to play along, darn job gets in the way of my play time !!!
Hugs Lynn
Your choice of natural element is genius! So simple and yet adds so much to your beautiful card! Hugs, Sue
Post a Comment