ANYONE CAN ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY (only USA). YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A PARTICIPANT IN THE COTTAGE CHARM GIVEAWAY.
***************This post will stay on top until the giveaway ends. Please scroll down for newer posts.***************
I know that my blog doesn’t have much cottage charm and really, my home doesn’t either. But I want it!!! I will be working on my spare bedroom which will be either my studio or my music room, I haven’t decided. When I get the storage cleared out, I’m going to decorate it in seaside cottage. My master bedroom/bathroom is, well, on it’s way to cottage charm. Well, that is the story leading up to this post.
I’ve decided to participate in the Cottage Charm Giveaway. Here’s how it works. Their are two ways to participate. You go to the Cottage Charm post and click on each of the participants to go to each of their blogs and leave a comment to be eligible to win their prize. Or, you can actually be one of the participants who hosts a giveaway. I’ve decided to host a giveaway. They are soooo much fun!!!
What will you receive, you ask? You will have your choice of four magazine subscriptions.
Country Living (Country Living is your guide to creating the ultimate in country style. Each issue offers inspirational ideas on:Decorating & Remodeling, Antiques & Collecting, Gardening & Landscaping, Entertaining & Travel.)
Create & Decorate (If you like the idea of making presents and decorations from nature's bounty, we have an array of easy and inexpensive ideas for you. Boughs of evergreen, fresh and dried cranberries, apples, pinecones, cloves, and cinnamon are all close at hand and can be used to ready your home for the holidays.)
House Beautiful (The House Beautiful reader is someone whose home is her bedrock. She is always improving it because the process – and result – delights her. Happiness in her home comes from easy luxury and highly personal style. Her home is a gift to share with family and friends.)
Coastal Living
(Coastal Living captures the timeless romance of life by the sea. It gives readers the relaxed feeling and sense of renewal that you can get only at the beach. By providing the escape route, Coastal Living helps break the routine of everyday life. Its readers are young adventurers, savvy travelers, creative homeowners, everyday gourmets, aspiring beach dwellers, affluent boomers, and coastal connoisseurs.)
It will be the winner’s choice! (My choice would be Coastal Living.) I’m sorry but these magazines will only be shipped to the USA. It’s about $50 extra for international shipping.
To enter, simply leave a comment ON THIS POST. Only one entry per person please. The winner will be announced on May 30th!
So, go check out the Cottage Charm Giveaway for more information.
Blessings,
Christine
108 comments:
Good Luck,
Hugs
Angie
Very interesting. Sorry, I can't be there, but wish good luck to You!
Great giveaway!
I would love to be entered for this. My pick would be Coastal Living too! Thanks so much.
PS-I'm having a giveaway too.
-Hayley
Christine, that's a lovely and generous giveaway! Please count me in! I love your new blog design, by the way!
I would love a chance to win. :) Thank you for doing a giveaway!
House Beautiful sounds like me! I love to create a relaxed atmosphere!
Count me in for Country Living and my fingers (and toes!) are crossed.
Wow!!
~Lolly
Lovely giveaway, thanks for doing your part to keep all of the great magazines from closing their doors. It is so sad how many stopped publishing last year.
I am a loyal fan of Country Living.
Linda
what a great giveaway, please sign me up.
stefanie@rosepetalsandrust.com
I'd love to win your giveaway. My pick would be Coastal Living too!
kell1784@bellsouth.net
Ohhhh add me please - love all of these - esp. the Coastal living - whoo hoo love the seaside.
Add my name please. I would love Coastal Living. I'm having a giveaway too, so please come by to see if you are interested if you haven't already. ♥
what a nice giveaway-me I would choose Country Living. thanks for entering me
aunteegem@yahoo.com
Thank you for your generous give away!
I already DEVOUR Country Living, so I would like Coastal Living!
~Nancy
The Create and Decorate Magazine looks like fun to me.
rsgrandinetti(at)yahoo.com
what a great idea for a getaway!! I think I'd choose country living or house beautiful
I would choose the "Create & Decorate" magazine. It looks very interesting.
dpierce2007@comcast.net
Great giveaway!! I already get Country Living, but would love any of the other three!!
I already receive Coastal Living, I no longer have a subcsription to Country Living, so that would be my choice for now. THANKS for offering.
Thank for this giveaway I would love to have a subscription to Country Living magazine
tanyainjville@yahoo.com
Well that's the coolest give away - great idea! Thanks for the link, hope your week is going fabulously well! xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com
Great giveaway. I would love to have a subscription to Country Living!
cking32@woh.rr.com
What a generous giveaway! My pick would be Coastal Living too!
Thanks! What a great way to make new friends and find great new blogs to follow! Nice to "meet" you! :)
hi, christine. I've completely forgotten to follow up with you .. Did you receive the bookmarks I sent a couple of weeks ago? Hope they didn't get lost.
I'm excited that you've decided to decorate your home in cottage charm! As you know, I just love that anything cottage! Seaside, beaches, coastal living...ah, what a dream come true! Good luck with your giveaway Christine! Sounds GREAT! Please enter me too!
Please enter me..I love Country Living. Thanks, Esther
What a great idea for a giveaway prize! Count me in!
Fantastic giveaway idea!!!
Wow! What a fun giveaway! I would love to be entered to win. I love your blog too. :)
Jenni b
What a great giveaway! I love Country Living. Sign me up... Maggie
Lovely giveaway, I love country living magazine...
Thank you for a sweet offer. Please visit me for my giveaway.
Sonia
What a wonderful giveaway offer, I would love to be entered to win...xxoo, Dawn
sewmanyroses@yahoo.com
What a beautiful blog. I love this blog. I am going to have to visit every day! I love everything on here!
I will be a follower for sure!
I love the magazines..they are inspiration for sure!
Christine
You look pretty cottage-y to me!
I get all the magazines except create 7 decorate so I would choose that one!
What a fun giveaway .. let the inspiration continue!
Lorrie
lbbazzi@verizon.net
Oh, I'd love to win Country Living!
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net
What a delightful and creative giveaway offer. I would love to be a winner of one of these magazines. Country Living and Coastal Living are my choices to win. I can dream, can't I?
Christine, CONGRATS!!!!! So glad to be on the same team!!! Hugs, Dawn :)
What a wonderful prize! Please throw my name in the hat for the Coastal Living Mag.......YUM!
Warm blessings,
Spencer
I've been looking for a new magazine inspiration. I'd love to get House Beautiful. Thanks for the giveaway!
since most of my magazines have folded, this would be great to win! create and decorate sounds good to me!
I have never seen the Create and Decorate magazine- looks like a winner to me! Please sign me up!
blessings
mary
Ooh, I would love Country Living. Thanks for your blog!
I would love to win a magazine subscription from you. I'd choose the Coastal Living without a doubt. Please sign me up. Thank you for this wonderful chance.
Jody
visionquest2020@msn.com
Great giveaway! It's a tough choice but I think I would choose House Beautiful.
Thanks :)
I would love to lounge around and read Country Living.
Hi, I adore magazines! You have listed a few of my favorites!
Coastal Living and Create and Decorate are two favorites.
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Oh what a remarkable idea, a subscription give-away!!! And two of my favorites, too choose??? Thanks for participating! Lori
What a GREAT idea for a giveaway prize!!!! I'd love to be entered please!
Thanks so much!!
Michele R.(CA)
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com
Butterfly Whispers
I'd be thrilled to have country living delivered to my mailbox.
Thank you for such a great give away!
XO
Dolly
Please enter me in the giveaway. Thanks.
chubmoma@verizon.net
What a wonderful and thoughtful giveaway. Please enter my name!
Robin
Sign me up for your giveaway!
OMG!! I love design magazines! I hope I win! Please enter my giveaway as well!
I'd Love to win!
I would love a subscription to country living as I live in the ocuntry! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win from karmakaytlyn@yahoo.com!
Great giveaway. I hope you post your transformation as you do it!
Please enter me in your giveaway.
Merci, Christine
what a clever idea!
please enter me!
jan
polkadotbarn@gmail.com
Thank you for the chance to win one of the great subscriptions!
Blessings,
Marie
blog: http://emmacallsmemama.com
email: marie@waltercom.com
Count me in for your giveaway. Thanks so much
Liz a the Shabby Chiki Cottage
armymnky11@yahoo.com
What a really cool offering! I'd have to take Country Living if I won!Thanks!
Hugs, Lisa
pupylov@gmail.com
OOO! I love inspiring magazines, Create &Decorate would be delved into! Thanks!
What a wonderful giveway… please enter me. I would love Create & Decorate. Have a wonderful day.
~Sue~
Great prize.
Please enter my name.
blessings, barbara jean
please enter me in your give away. I would choose Create & Decorate, sounds fun!
Hi, I'm Holly! Thanks for the give away! These are so much fun! I would choose Country living! ♥
I would definetely choose Country Living!
Christie
dctm at bellsouth dot net
Please count me in! I've not had a subscription to House Beautiful in a long time and would love to get it again!
What a generous giveaway! Please enter my name in your drawing!
Malisa
Great giveaway swag! Please add my name to the hat.
autumnsensation@yahoo.com
I'd love to have a subscription to a magazine! Please add my name.
great giveaway, I would love the coastal living if I win....pick me, pick me....
hugs
Brenda
What a lovely give away! I have to say the my choice would also be Coastal Living...could be because I have lived withing a mile of the Atlantic Ocean all of my life.
One of those magazines will be such a welcome gift! Thank you for your generosity!
enter me please ~!!!
sweethollycottage(at)charter(dot)net
What fun! Please enter my name...
Oh...please include me.
Thank you,
Linda
myshabbyrosecottage@gmail.com
love those magazines! Thanks for the chance to win.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
what an awesome idea! i would love to have country living magazine...used to be a subscriber.
have a lovely day.
chasity @ the wild raspberry
Great idea! I don't have any of those subscriptions so count me in!
A free subscription to a favorite magazine - it's too good to be true. Thanks! I can't wait to see who wins!
I think your site is very pretty. I came here from Kim's Daisy Cottage. Your give away is generous and someone will love it. I do hope it is me.
Nancy M
I love Coastal Living too! I also have a Maltese named Chloe! Please enter me. rfnancy@netscape.net
Thanks Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
Coastal Living so that i could dream of the sea....
what a clever idea for a give away....
Please add me to your list....
thank you,
Louise
OHH would love to win Country Living...I miss that mag...trying to do with out. come join my give-away as well. thanks, cherry
ooooooohhhh...I love magazines that inspire! I already get Country Living and love it. I'd love to try one of these others!! Please enter me!
Kim
I would love to win any of the first three subscriptions. I would let you surprise me (except for Coastal Living). Thanks for participating in the fun.
faustx2@yahoo.com
What a wonderful giveaway. I think my pick would be Costal Living or Create and Decorate.
How generous of you! I think I would like, hmmmm, either Country Living or House Beautiful. Can't decide yet.
Thanks for the great giveaway!
midajo1@yahoo.com
wow...what a wonderful giveaway! love it..please enter me
Thanks for the invite. :) I'll have to come back and peruse your blog more.
Have never seen Create and Decorate but it sounds fasinating! Please count me in! uffda_68787@yahoo.com
OHHHH Christine!!! This is an awesome giveaway! A cup of tea and a stack of magazines is my favorite way to end an evening :) Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to enter your giveaway :)
Hugs,
Amy
What a wonderful giveaway!
Thank you for sharing about it with me!!!
xo,
Kim
How neat! What a great idea! I would love to win a chance in your giveaway. hugs, Ellen
sweetmemorymakingmom@live.com
love your cards I like the coastal living magazine
I'm a magazine junkie. Please count me in to win one of your giveaways. I'm not picky so you pick. I like your puppy Chloe. I have a maltese her name is Chimay, Got her from my husband on Valentines at 8 weeks,she is 12yrs old tiny 4lbs and she still acts like she's a puppy.
You can go to my blog and enter to win, if you haven't already.
Thanks
Debra
http://shabbychicjunk.blogspot.com/2009/05/3rd-annual-cottage-charm-giveaway.html
All great magazines!!
Thanks so much for coming over for my Giveaway! Please enter me in yours!! Wonderful, thanks bunches! Kimberly
Great giveaway! Please enter me.
Hugs :)
Irma
I've always wanted to subscribe to Coastal Living (and since I live at the shore...only makes sense, right?!)...so would love to throw my beach hat in the ring for this generous giveaway!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too -- yours is beautiful!
Laura
xox
shorehousechic(at)gmail(dot)com
Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway. If I win I'd like Country Living.
Finds@FairfieldHouseNJ.com
Please enter me in your fabulous drawing. Thanks a bunch!!!
I'm not sure if I entered or not. If not, here it is.
Love Ya,
Rose
Such a neat giveaway! I would love Country Living!
Post a Comment