Monday, December 28, 2009

I MUST CREATE!!!

I’ve gone almost a week without creating something.  I just can’t take it a day longer.  I haven’t even had much of a chance for blog hopping.  I’ve missed all of you!!!

I went to Walmart yesterday and bought some yarn and a crochet hook and I’m going to make a bunch of dish rags and hot pads.  That way I’ll have something to do when I’m sitting upstairs joining the family in the evenings. 

I need to move things around here in the basement in order to clear things so I can work on the crafty table.  Needless to say, my sister has not had much energy lately for crafting but now she wants to join in on my creative pursuits. 

Tomorrow, we are going to go to the basement and Rose will direct me in sorting and moving things so that we can have room to create.  I brought with me, half of my craft room.  I included some things I wanted to work on and some things that I thought Rose would want to use on some projects that she is working on.

But for now, I have nothing to show you! :o(  Tomorrow, my Just Buggin’ post will be up and on Wednesday we have an extra surprise happening at our new Flutterby Wednesday home!  So be sure to check back this week.  By Thursday, I hope to have something to show you.

Speaking of Thursday, my sister and I are going to Logan on Thursday to pick my niece up for the holiday weekend.  We will be going to the Pepperidge Farm factory store (yum), Hobby Lobby (dbl yum-we don’t have an HL in Boise), the best of all, the S.E.I. factory store.  They have a workroom where they have a bunch of scraps (large and small) that you can use work on your own projects.  I’m making something that uses S.E.I. papers so I’ll be looking forward to working on that.  It’s for a fellow blogger so I won’t be able to post that one right away!

That’s it for now.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or the winter holiday you celebrate)!  We’ll be spending our New Years Eve creating!  That’s the best way I can think to spend a day of celebration!!!

I’m so happy to be back in the blogging world!

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Stef H said...

has it been a week already? how fast the time has gone AND you ARE missed. sounds like you have fabulous plans! SEI, HL and pepperidge farm factory - i'd love that on! have a ball, relax and we'll be here when you get back. thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for hubby. my thoughts and prayers are still going for you and yours.

hugs,

Danni said...

Thinking of ya...hugs!

Nancy said...

What an excellent idea! I think I'm going to pull out the quilling since that is within sight and the crochet is packed away for now. My friend in Houston was just telling me how wonderful those dishcloths are to use!

What a fun way to spend New Year's eve!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sounds like a trip I need to make, how fun, enjoy your crafting day too! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Kim. said...

A whole week wow this must be some kind of record lol. Glad you are enhoying yourself and that Rose is now feeling well enough to be able to join you on your shopping trip and to be able start crafting again.
Kim xXx